Liquilaurin™ is a paste-form of Monolaurin that fights bacteria, viruses, mold, and more. It also is capable of deteriorating biofilms which are present in Candida and Lyme disease. Liquilaurin™ is gentle on the body while powerful enough to help fight pathogens from Epstein–Barr Virus to urinary tract infections!
- Vegetable glycerine
- Purified water
- Citric acid
- Sea Salt
- Natural Flavors
- Potassium Citrate
- Calcium Lactate gluconate
- Magnesium citrate
- Monk fruit extract
- Xantham gum
- Potassium sorbate
Want to know more? Keep Reading!
In addition to fighting bacterias, viruses, fungi and mold, Monolaurin, the main ingredient in LiquiLaurin™, has been shown effective in vitro and in vivo against a number of bacteria (both Gram Positive and Gram Negative), yeast, and protozoa by disintegrating the cell membrane and blocking signal transduction and in vitro to kill a wide range of DNA and RNA enveloped viruses by breaking down the outer lipid membrane.
LiquiLaurin™ is known to attack these pathogens including, but are not limited to:
- Borrelia burgdorferi and Borrelia garinii (the bacteria which cause Lyme disease in humans)
- Candida albicans (commonly associated with urinary tract and yeast infections)
- Epstein–Barr Virus (EBV)
- E. Coli (responsible for food poisoning)
- Clostridium difficile (C. difficile)
- Herpes Simplex 1 (HSV-1)
- Herpes Simplex 2 (HSV-2)
- (SIV) Simian immunodeficiency virus
- Helicobacter pylori (H. Pylori)
- Entamoeba histolytica (causes stomach and intestinal problems)
- Visna Virus
- Giardia lamblia (causes diarrhea)
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae
- Vesicular Stomatitis
- Staphylococus aureus (Staph infection and MRSA)
- Enterococcus faecalis (urinary tract infections)
- Streptococcus agalactiae (also known as Group B streptococcus or GBS)
Our Suggested Dosage: ½ teaspoon twice a day. (total 1 teaspoon per day) We recommend you start with a ¼ teaspoon per day and increase your dosage slowly to 1-3 teaspoons per day. Liquilaurin™ can be taken at any time of day but preferably not after dinner.
Liquilaurin™ should be taken with food AND water. You may take the Liquilaurin™ straight and wash it down with ½ glass of water or it can be mixed in the water and taken together.
Clinical research to-date does not include studies or guidance with respect to children, and therefore it is not recommended for kids under the age of 12.