Liquilaurin™ is a paste-form of Monolaurin that fights bacteria, viruses, mold, and more. It also is capable of deteriorating biofilms which are present in Candida and Lyme disease. Liquilaurin™ is gentle on the body while powerful enough to help fight pathogens from Epstein–Barr Virus to urinary tract infections!
Calcium Lactate gluconate
Monk fruit extract
Want to know more? Keep Reading!
In addition to fighting bacterias, viruses, fungi and mold, Monolaurin, the main ingredient in LiquiLaurin™, has been shown effective in vitro and in vivo against a number of bacteria (both Gram Positive and Gram Negative), yeast, and protozoa by disintegrating the cell membrane and blocking signal transduction and in vitro to kill a wide range of DNA and RNA enveloped viruses by breaking down the outer lipid membrane.
LiquiLaurin™ is known to attack these pathogens including, but are not limited to:
- Borrelia burgdorferi and Borrelia garinii (the bacteria which cause Lyme disease in humans)
- Candida albicans (commonly associated with urinary tract and yeast infections)
- Epstein–Barr Virus (EBV)
- E. Coli (responsible for food poisoning)
- Clostridium difficile (C. difficile)
- Herpes Simplex 1 (HSV-1)
- Herpes Simplex 2 (HSV-2)
- (SIV) Simian immunodeficiency virus
- Helicobacter pylori (H. Pylori)
- Entamoeba histolytica (causes stomach and intestinal problems)
- Visna Virus
- Giardia lamblia (causes diarrhea)
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae
- Vesicular Stomatitis
- Staphylococus aureus (Staph infection and MRSA)
- Enterococcus faecalis (urinary tract infections)
- Streptococcus agalactiae (also known as Group B streptococcus or GBS)
Our Suggested Dosage: ½ teaspoon twice a day. (total 1 teaspoon per day) We recommend you start with a ¼ teaspoon per day and increase your dosage slowly to 1-3 teaspoons per day. Liquilaurin™ can be taken at any time of day but preferably not after dinner.
Liquilaurin™ should be taken with food AND water. You may take the Liquilaurin™ straight and wash it down with ½ glass of water or it can be mixed in the water and taken together.
Clinical research to-date does not include studies or guidance with respect to children, and therefore it is not recommended for kids under the age of 12.
Want Even Better Results? Check Out the Lyme Light Bundle!