Omega Plus incorporates the same amount of EPA and DHA as Omega but adds 150 Mg of Essential Fatty Acids in each gel cap. This replaces the Omega and EFA.
From helping to improve your mood to reducing the risk of heart disease, Omega provides some of the fundamental ingredients your body needs every day.
- How can one supplement do so much?
- Fight Depression and Anxiety
- Promote Brain Health During Pregnancy and Early Life
- Improve Risk Factors for Heart Disease
- Reduce Symptoms of ADHD
- Help Prevent Cancer
- Fight Age-Related Mental Decline and Alzheimer’s Disease
- Improve Mental Disorders
- Fight Autoimmune Diseases
- Fight Inflammation and pain
- Reduce Asthma
- Reduce Fat
- Improve Bone, muscle and Joint Health
- Alleviate Menstrual Pain
- Improve Sleep
- Good For Your Skin, hair, and nails
Omega is an enteric-coated Omega-3 fatty acid supplement to support cholesterol levels within normal ranges without a fishy after taste. It is from fish that are wild-caught. The oil is molecularly distilled and assayed for heavy metals.
WL-Omega Supports cell membrane structure, healthy hair and skin, hormone balance within normal ranges, proper cardiovascular, nerve, neurological and immune system functions, maintenance of triglyceride levels within normal ranges, maintenance of cholesterol levels within normal ranges and normal platelet aggregation.
Gluten-free • Soy-free • Non-GMO • Sugar-free • Dairy-free
Omega (Fish Oil)
Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)
Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)
Other Omega 3 Fatty Acids
Natural Lemon Flavor
It is an easy-to-swallow enteric coated softgel that contains EPA and DHA.